The mail@UCSF system is a collaborative work environment combining e-mail, contacts, and calendar in one cohesive location. mail@UCSF WebMail gives you the convenience of accessing your account anywhere with an internet connection and a web browser.
To access the mail@UCSF webmail, visit: https://mail.ucsf.edu/
What can I access using the mail@UCSF Webmail?
You can have access to following:
- Current Email stored on the server. This includes mail stored in your Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items
- Calendar events and appointments
- Contacts and Address Books with access the UCSF Directory
- Out-of-Office or Vacation Message
- Reset Account Password or Unlock Account
No, if you can access the Internet, you can access your mail@UCSF Webmail.